Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Disney on Ice

G-Ma takes us to see Disney on Ice at the OK State Fair every year & this time it was Toy Story. We even had front row seats, right in the center of the rink...it was perfect! (Except for worrying about the people sitting directly behind us, not being able to see.) It is always so fun when the characters first start coming out, to see how excited the girls get. Madison was SO excited to see Minnie Mouse! The highlight for me was definitely Barbie & Ken...so funny! I don't think it's possible to go to something like this, and not buy something...G-Ma bought the girls each a snow-cone in a Jessie cup during the Intermission. They were very cute...and very, very messy! It was extremely hot & I think half of the people in the state of Oklahoma were at the Fair on this day, so we didn't stay long after the Icecapades were over. In fact, it took us right at an hour to get out of the arena, walk to the nearest corn dog & cinnamon roll stand, and make our way to the car. Our corn dogs and cinnamon roll tasted much better in the air conditioned car at Sonic than it would have among the tens of thousands of people at the fair. Once again, it was a really fun Disney on Ice day! This is something we look forward to every year. And every year, I leave thinking, "I wonder what next year's theme will be!" Thanks, G-Ma, for taking us to the Icecapades!We got to our seats with about 3 minutes to spare...just enough time to snap a few pictures!They loved their snow-cones! I just think more of the snow cones landed in the floor, than in their mouths! I love my little cowgirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment