Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bubble Beards

Who knew getting clean could be so much fun?! This was definitely a "Daddy's In Charge" bath night...when I do it, they don't have this much fun. Sad, but true! Madison has learned to put her mouth under the water and blow bubbles. She is really coming out of her shell. She talks (jabbers barely recognizable words, for the most part) all of the time, and her new favorite thing to say is "Why?" I didn't think that was supposed to start quite yet. Her response to almost everything I say to her is "Why? Why Mommy?" and if I don't answer her, she just keeps asking "Why?" until I pay attention to her! I see more of her Daddy in her every day...she is ornery to the core, but sweet as can be! I love the happy little smiles on these faces. Squeaky clean, and off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment