Here we are, one year from the day Brian lost his job with OK Baptists...and there are some days when I do think "we handled that well"...but most days, I don't feel that way at all. Shattered in private, lost my spark, and wearing a smile that lies...yeah, that's exactly how I still feel much of the time. At the same time, God has been so faithful and good to take care of us. I just feel like I am stuck in survival mode and can't quite dig out of this place of sadness and bitterness and anger. We have been wounded, but we know that God is not done with us yet...He is still good and He is still working on us!
This past year has by far been one of the most difficult seasons we have ever experienced. But we are still here...still trusting Jesus...still devoted to following wherever He leads. And praying that it continues to get easier with time.


No comments:
Post a Comment