Wednesday, August 13, 2025

August Misc

I've never seen a more accurate quote than the one above...I absolutely cannot keep up with life, everything is moving at such a fast pace. Here are some misc pics from August...between getting everyone ready to go back to school, moving Mackenzie to college, trying to soak up all of summer we could, and then getting settled into a new school year, it was just a whirlwind. Our plans of going on a cruise as kind of a "last hurrah" of the summer, went out the window with Jonah's appendectomy...but that's okay. So happy to get our cruise $ back from travel insurance and get something rebooked! Thanksgiving cruise, it is!
So happy to get this postcard in the mail and find out that Mrs. Garner will be Jack's Kinder teacher this year! Yay!!
I LOVE Jack's drawings of Daddy, Jack and Momma...all with big smiles on our faces and Jack tucked in the middle, right where he always wants to be!
She thinks she's funny, scaring me with this awful rubber rat at Walmart...she's in trouble! 
We're all about Superheroes over here...
Poppa & Louise sent Jonah this Thunder blanket when we made it back from having his appendix out in Houston. So sweet!
Madi requires gloves to clean anything...she makes me laugh! 
Just a little heart drawing practice! =0) 
Such a helper!
Jack's choice of outfit here is hilarious! Lol! No cares in the world!
These pillows were my souvenir from Galveston...I just happened to see them at Walmart for $2 apiece and had to have them. 
After getting Mackenzie settled at SNU, Madi and I went to see Freakier Friday...this was such a sweet time and much-needed laughter for me! 
Brian got to preach one Sunday at our home church!
I love that Madi & Addi have stayed such good friends!
This is what a Sams haul looks like for our family!
LOL! Bra insert or priest hat? So stinking funny! 
Love my new cup! 
Just taking a picture of her standing in the kitchen, trying not to be sad that soon she won't be here every day. 
Fun at cheer practice!
Madi's Oompa Loompa! Bahahahaha! So so funny!
This is how I feel every paycheck...man, life is so expensive right now.
Don't even know...
Cruising Newcastle in Connie's convertible! =0) 
Jack has declared Connie his 4th Grandma...he's not wrong! Love having her as part of our family!
While I was with Mackenzie at her New Student Orientation day at SNU, the other 3 kids spent the day with GMa at the pool.
Always a great day when you win a $25 gift card! This was a Wednesday night scavenger hunt activity at ECC.
Having Jack along on shopping trips always adds...entertainment? And check it out--the og Spiderman costume is still going strong! =0))) 
Madi's room is one of Jack's favorite places to hang out! 
Lots of XC practice as we got closer to school starting. Jonah had to take it easy at first after having his appendix out.
I can't remember who she was dressed up like, but I know she was going to watch a movie, dressed like a character. 
I subbed PE one day a few weeks into school...probably won't ever do that again! =0) 
8 months of Mackenzie & Kade! 
Braums ice cream date after school one day while we were waiting on Jonah's XC practice to end.
Trying on dresses for fun...um...this one is a No.
Better...
Love the dress Mackenzie got to wear for Kade's homecoming.
Clue is our favorite game to play as a family.
Working in the garage with Daddy is always fun! 
We got our GNJ banner! Love!!!
Love her! I was trying to talk her into just staying at home and not moving to college...she sweetly declined. 
I love his choice of outfit and accessories! =0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment