All of a sudden, we realized it was the middle of February and JSB will be upon us before we know it. So off we went in search of the perfect dress! Mackenzie tried on several very pretty dresses, but when she came out in this lavender one, we just knew it was "the" one! She is going to be stunning in this dress! I love how it is fitted and has a little train that bustles up in the back. And I also love that it needs way less altering than last years dress! Cristal did such an amazing job, but I didn't want to have to ask her to do that for us again. We are going to have a removable panel put across the back of the dress, so that it is in dress code for JSB, but can be taken out for Prom. Since Kade isn't able to come to JSB (because he is in a musical that weekend), Mackenzie will wear this same dress to his Prom a few weeks later. Madi is already planning and dreaming about her JSB dress for next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment