When we got back from Idabel on Friday, I turned right around and picked Madi up for her 10th grade girls retreat at Lake Eufaula. The moms in her grade are so good about planning fun things like this! It was such a fun time with friends...we went to Robber's Cave, did crafts, had devotions and deep conversations, ate lots of yummy food, had a dance party, and of course did the traditional Mom/Girls photo scavenger hunt. =0) This year, a lot of time/focus has been spent on Mackenzie, since it's her Senior year...so I loved this weekend that was all about spending time with Madi! I know I'm going to blink and her Senior year will be here... #sigh
Love my Madi Joy!!
I originally wasn't very sure about going hiking at Robber's Cave, but we had such a fun time!
Driving practice on the way home! (She didn't drive the whole way...just til we got to be the highway...making progress, slowly but surely!)





































No comments:
Post a Comment