Here are some pictures from the remainder of Jonah's basketball season. These boys played hard and learned a lot this season, and even got a few wins! Really proud of Jonah! I say it often, but I have a love/hate thing with the sport of basketball. It's honestly just too intense and aggressive for me, and it stresses me out. Lol! But, if Jonah decides to keep playing basketball, I will always be his #1 fan! 

Jonah's basketball team won their first game (for most of these boys, the first game in 2 seasons) this week! Woohoo!!! I'm so sad that I missed it--I wasn't feeling well, so I decided to sit this one out. Wish I would have just pushed through it. After the game, the team went to Braums to celebrate! This was the first of two games they won this season! 

Jonah made such a great shot--it almost went in!
This was the worst game of the season--the other team was awful--kids, coaches and parents...it was bad.











No comments:
Post a Comment