The girls went out with a bang on their last Game Day routine...they seriously could not have done it any more perfectly. So happy for them to finish this way, no matter how the awards turned out. I definitely shed some tears as I watched Mackenzie give it her all, as Cru, one last time. I can't even imagine Nationals without her next year. I'm so glad we have a few more years with Madi though! We didn't fully realize it in the moment, but this was the last time Mackenzie ever wore the mascot suit...I told her later that sometimes it's better to not know the last time is the last time.
Seniors 2025
Sophomores 2025
Madi's stunt group.
A little behind-the-scenes mat practice, before going onstage.
A celsius in each hand...I think she's ready!
Let's gooooo!!! I am always amazed at the way Mackenzie can run and move around in this costume. It is so hard to see with this helmet on...and it is HOT.
We ate lunch at the Mexican restaurant afterwards, before they had to get ready for All-Music.


















































No comments:
Post a Comment