Friday, January 10, 2025

Virtual Snow Day

Friday was a Virtual Snow Day, so we had to do some school work mixed in with our relaxing and playing in the snow. Jack is a singer...he was going to town on his "Keep the 10 Commandments" song while he did his worksheets! =0) And he nailed the Pledge of Allegiance! Every time we have virtual learning days, I have flashbacks to the spring of 2020 when I was pregnant with Jack...and somehow here we are, doing virtual school with him in PreK! Time really does fly. Jonah was nice and cozy on the couch with his schoolwork, and the girls stayed in their rooms most of the day working on theirs. I love days like this when we are all stuck at home together, all cozy with lots of warm food to eat and pretty snow to look at out the window.

Jack LOVED playing in the snow! 
Our snowman was still holding on the next day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment