Wednesday, January 1, 2025

A Fresh Start

Starting 2025, with no paycheck and no job...should we laugh or cry?! Lord, what is going on?! God is giving us new direction and vision for the future that I will write more about later, but to say that it is a scary time is an understatement. Here we are, in the middle of the most expensive year we have ever had, and we have no paycheck and no job...what?! If there's anything I have learned through this, it is that God IS faithful...somehow, He has provided for every single financial need we have had this year, as only He can do. It really is incredible, and getting to witness and experience the blessing of this is a gift I didn't anticipate coming out of this storm we have been thrust into. 
I hope, when 2025 comes to an end, that we can look back and see the bigger picture of this journey the Lord has taken us on. I pray that our hearts continue to heal, and that He would begin a new work in and through our family. Thankful that His mercies are new every morning! 
2025...let's do this! 
Lord, help me not to let anger and bitterness take hold of my heart.

Amen.
Holding onto this...

No comments:

Post a Comment