We only had one day at California Adventure and we made the most of it! I love this park and I was especially excited for Jack to see all of the Radiator Springs stuff and of course Spiderman!! After the exhaustion of the day before, we went into this day knowing it would be best to go back to the hotel to rest at some point. We started off the morning at Radiator Springs Racers, and waited in line for 45 minutes, just to find out it was broken. Definitely a frustrating start to the day! We got to ride it later in the day though, so it was okay. We stayed until mid afternoon, and then Daddy and I went back to the hotel with the boys to rest. (Lyft for the win!) The girls were very happy to stay in the park on their own for a few hours, and I loved it that they got to spend that time together.
I'm going to let the pictures tell the story of this first part of our day at California Adventure! It's easy to see, we had a blast!

Jack loved Lightning McQueen!!
How we felt about wasting an hour at the start of our day...
I really wanted to recreate this picture from when we went the first time! Jonah's crazy driver picture wins! =0)
We all got to ride Soarin' together!
Oh this was cute!! Mrs. Incredible was a big fan--she loved it when we told her his name was Jack!
It was SO HOT!! We were in line for Radiator Springs here and we poured some water on Jack to help cool him off.
Staring contest!
We got a purple car!
Favorite ride at Disneyland, for sure!
When Jonah said he wanted this hat, I was like "YES!" Lol! So funny to me that he wanted it! =0)
Cutie!
Sweet Mack! I feel you! =0)
Our hotel was just down the street from Disneyland and it only took us about 7 minutes from being in the park until we were laying in our hotel room.
Meanwhile, back in the park...how cute are they?!









































































































No comments:
Post a Comment