Monday, August 12, 2024

Bright & Beautiful

In addition to the regular cheer pictures the girls took, they also did some in fun, bright colored dresses. The whole cheer pictures thing was a bit of a fiasco this year. I think everyone liked last years pictures on the football field so much better, but what can you do? They are still pretty--we just really had to go back and forth with the photographer to get some retakes. I didn't end up buying any of these pictures, but here are a few that Vicki took outside and some the girls just took themselves. We shopped for actual days to find these dresses, so I'm glad we have at least a few pictures in them! =0) The colors/styles the girls chose were perfect for each of them! So pretty! After cheer pictures, the girls all headed over to the Doner's, where we were having a parents cheer meeting.
Madi just HAD to have these shoes! =0) Pretty sure I would break an ankle if I tried to walk in those.

No comments:

Post a Comment