Wow--so much happened in the month of August. We started the month on a high at Disneyland and ended the month on an all-time low, barely breathing from the grief of losing Brian's job. With so many things mixed in between. Most all of these pictures happened before our world fell apart, you know, back when life was "normal."
Our hotel room in Anaheim...
It was a LONG drive home!
We were eating at Qdoba one day and Brian's cousin, Mike, walked in and ended up sitting with us. It was good to catch up with him!
We have missed Wednesday nights over the summer! Glad to be back at it.
Future football player!
Jack's well check came with immunizations this time, to get him ready for school. He was so brave and even got a new toy from the doctor!
Jonah is so sweet to sleep in the bottom bunk with Jack most nights.
Shopping for backpacks! No other option, but Spiderman for Jack!
4 kids to buy back to school clothes for this year!
We were shopping for cheer pic dresses and it took a bit, but when she walked out in this purple one, it was perfect!
Swimming at Leslie's!
End of summer post from Mackenzie!
We survived the first day of school!!
1st day of school breakfast with friends at Chickfila! This was good for my soul!
Jonah's first lunch note! =0)
We went out to Blanchard to hang out with the Phares's one night and we got to see Thomas and Sierra's new house. Jack and Theo had fun playing in the sand pile!
Madi was so thrilled to help mow the lawn!
Funniest thing ever...I accidentally sent this text meant for Mackenzie, to Dr. DeMoss. Oops! Lol!
I finally went to get my wrist looked at...got the most painful shot EVER & a brace to wear for a month...and I was supposed to go to physical therapy 8 times, but I didn't do that...thankfully, it seems to be completely better! (Just cost about $700 to have xrays, MRI, and appts, but its just money right?!)
Not really sure why, but Brian has started putting Jack up on the mantle like this. Lol! I guess that's one way to contain him!
The Call Conference was August 24th, four days before a bomb was dropped on us. It was an awesome day...Brian has grown this event into something great.

I love Panera!!
On August 29th, Jack had a Dr appt with an ENT to talk about his frequent nosebleeds. So he got to stay home from school and we made the most of it. I took him to the park and the museum that he loves so much. It was fun and it made me miss having him with me every day...but, I'm really happy that he's in school now!
Lol! Well, that's a new use for throw up bags!
Jack and Theo had fun playing!
Happy Birthday message for Grandma Baldwin!






















































No comments:
Post a Comment