Sunday, January 15, 2023

Youth Evangelism Conference

We spent this weekend at Falls Creek for YEC. It's always fun to be at Falls Creek during the winter. Golf cart rides in January are FREEZING though! Brian works so hard on this event, and it is always such a blessing to see it all come together. We got to spend some time with Jamie and our friends from Open Door, and we always love that. We stayed in a different room than usual, and it made me very thankful for our summer accommodations. Something I will always remember about this weekend was Jack playing in the dirt...I bet I looked away for 3 seconds and he managed to find an ant hill...I scooped him up and got the ants off of him as fast as I could, but they got him good. Poor little guy! 
He's too cute for his own good! 
Golf cart rides just make you sleepy, ya know?!
He finished his nap on the couch in the green room! 
Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment