Thursday, January 12, 2023

January Misc

Here are some misc pics from January! We started the month with cheer nationals & we ended the month with icy roads and a few distance-learning days, with a lot of things in between. January is usually a slower month, which is much-needed after the busyness of December, but it just seemed to fly by this year. 
Brian took Mackenzie to hang out at a book store with some of her friends one day. How cute she is! 
Proud of these hard-earned A's! Madi had all A's too, but for some reason I don't have a pic of hers.
One of these days maybe I will get to go to hair appointments by myself again! For now, I have a really cute sidekick!
Always a happy day when an Erin Condren box comes in the mail! 
Love this year's planner!
Just LOOK at the price of eggs! $8.82 for 18 eggs...mind. blown. We are barely making it with our family of 6, with this kind of grocery prices.
Playing with his new bath paints!
It's been over a month since we left EFBC, and my heart is just so broken over it. I know it was the right decision, but I hate how sad it makes me. Missing my friends.
Pic from several years ago...Mindy and Kayla are the only two still at EFBC now. These ladies will always be special to me! 
Jonah is the UNO champion around here!
A few nights before we left for Nationals, the girls had a showcase in the gym, where they performed their routines for family & friends. I loved that they did this, so those who weren't going could see it!
Jack was a big helper to Mackenzie while she was packing her suitcase!
Connie is a bad influence...she convinced me to buy this $100 pair of pants from Athleta...I do love them though, so I guess that makes her a good influence after all!
Madi got to spend a few days with GMa while Mack and I were in Florida, and GMa spoiled her! She may be growing up, but she still loves stuffed animals! 
Playing outside on a pretty January day! 
Jonah and Daddy went to look at the airplanes one day while they were waiting for Mackenzie at cheer practice.
Brian gave Jack 2 toaster streudels and he went to town on them! =0) It's fun when Daddy's in charge!
No question where Jack's "no fear" mentality comes from! This was all good and fine with Daddy's help, but the problem is when Jack tries to do it by himself. I had to document this moment so I can show it to Brian when we are in the emergency room, to remind him why Jack does crazy things! 
Madi made me this sweet video when I got back from Florida...she is precious! I love her so!
I took Jack to the mall one day and let him play for a few minutes...he LOVED it and kept chasing all of the kids around. It made me realize that I really need to get him around kids his age to play more.
Madi is very into making TikTok's these days...even though she doesn't have TikTok...I'm not really sure how she even gets these ideas, except from her friends maybe?
Madi & Addi hang out in the backyard several days a week...
I missed this buddy while I was in Florida!
Oh this was another major project I worked on during January...putting all of the Lego Friends sets away. The girls obviously don't play with them anymore, so it was time to put them away. I went set by set, making sure all of the pieces were there...yes, it took forever! (I would say 98% of the pieces are there.) I can't wait to get these out one of these days when we have grand babies running around here...they will love them! 
This is what Mackenzie's closet looks like...I can't even.
Homecoming dress-up days:
Celebrity Day
Can you guess who Madi is?
She is Brittany, one of the Chipette's! I was impressed with her creativity and originality on this one! 
Our cup cabinet is an accurate depiction of what life feels like right now...kind of all over the place, a little crazy and out of control.
Jonah was invited to his buddy Finnick's bday party at Main Event.
Stickers at Trader Joe's are always fun!
Sent to me by Madi...hahahaha!
Artworks post about Nationals!
"I want a Animal!" (5 times a days...he LOVES these!)
i forgot to leave the carseat with Brian one day when he had Jack, so he had to ride like a big boy...not very far though. I can't remember where they were going, but I know it wasn't far.
Someone was wanting to maybe buy our pack-n-play, so I got it out to clean it up and take a picture of it. Jack climbed right in! He's definitely outgrown it! 
Life with big sisters...
Helping Momma make muffins!
We ended the month with at-home learning, because of icy roads. I always love having my babies at home, but I miss our traditional snow days, with no school work!

No comments:

Post a Comment