And the Most Photographed Child Award goes to....Jack Baldwin!
Jack is showing us more and more every day just what a handful he is! I absolutely love his personality and wouldn't change a thing about him, but make no mistake--he is by far the hardest Baldwin child at the age of 2. =0) He is my little shadow! Jack spent most of the month of September with is left arm in a splint, and I was actually really amazed by how well he did with it. The first few days of having it on, he walked around saying "I need help!" when he couldn't carry all of his toys!
Jack keeps us all entertained & there's no doubt that he likes being the center of attention. He is turning into a big boy before our eyes, and I can hardly believe how fast it is happening.
He loves playing with these stacking penguins.
Where's Jack?!
He is always going to have dinosaurs or cars in his hands!
Ride that horsey Jack!
Jack spends a lot of time in his carseat, while we are driving the big kids around.
Cheetoh Puffs just make a boy sleepy!
Jack LOVES going for bike rides! This was hilarious...I'm not sure where he even found this paci, but he knew just what to do with it!
He was saying that he wanted to go on a bike ride, but it sounded so funny!
Jack also loves bath time! He says "I swimming!"
Getting in some last minute snuggles before I left for New Orleans with Daddy!
Poppa and Louise spent the days with Jack while we were in NOLA and GMa was at school. Poppa taught Jack how to wink!
Aunt Abigail gave Jack some of Carver's clothes & this is one of the first things that fit him. So handsome!!
Still such a blondie!






























No comments:
Post a Comment