Saturday, September 10, 2022

More Fun the Next Morning

The next morning GMa got donuts for the boys & they went right back to fishing and having Nerf battles until it was time for them to be picked up. The fish were biting much better in the morning than they were the night before, and everybody caught at least two fish. (GMa to the rescue with the worms again!) We were all completely wiped out when this was over, but it was great fun and I know Jonah and his friends will always remember it! 
Jack thought he was big stuff, eating breakfast with the big boys!
Love my boys!
This was hilarious...this was ALL Owen't stuff...I've never seen anything like it! Hahaha! He was prepared for anything! =0))))
Jack and I relaxed in the hammock for a few minutes before we left.
Jack fell asleep like this in his carseat...lol...I can sympathize...I was this kind of tired too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment