Here are some misc pics from September! It was nice to finally be settled and back into the swing of things with somewhat of a normal schedule.
Football homecoming week, Starbucks vs Dunkin'! This was a fun, simple one!
Truth!
Also true...
This was one of Madison's assignments...I feel like this needs to be framed! Amazing!
I think this was in a program for the state cheer competition.
Mackenzie (Cru) helped with the cheer clinic on the day the kids were out for parent/teacher conferences. She is having the best time with this!
Jack loves to "do" rhythmic writing with Jonah! So so funny!
We had to get a new refrigerator and a new microwave in September. Never fun to spend money on things like this.
But it sure looks nice!!
Little hand prints!
Breaking up is hard to do...Mackenzie broke up with David towards the beginning of September. I was very proud of her for doing this, because she knew it was the right thing to do even though it was hard. This was a text she sent to me on the Sunday afternoon that she decided to break up with him.
I decided it was time to sell Jack's little crib, since he's too big for it and won't sleep in it anyways. Sad to close this chapter...(for real this time!)
We have been kicking around the idea of selling our house and maybe building on GMa's property. I'm not sure its something we will ever do, but looking at these beautiful house plans is sure tempting!
Sometimes you just need a brownie fudge sundae from Braums!
Jonah is getting used to his new bike!
The boys went to Awanas at the beginning of the school year for a while. Jonah didn't stick with it for long, because it was just too much to add more "work" to what he already does at school with discovery.
Jack had a fun time in Puggles!
This is how Jonah filled out the first part of his Awanas book...I laughed so hard! I hope he decides to aim higher than a cook at McDonald's for his career someday!
"I am normal." hahaha!
The first OKBYC concert of the year!
Sept 20th...go away summer!
We got to celebrate Carver's birthday at GMa's house!
I was working hard on Jack's stocking to have it done for Christmas.
Brian is doing an interim at FBC Tulsa this Fall, so we miss him being at church with us on Sunday mornings.
Jack usually goes to his class on Sunday mornings, but he wasn't feeling great this week, so he stayed with us and took a nap during church.
I don't remember what this was for, but this is part of Mackenzie's connection group at EFBC.










































No comments:
Post a Comment