The kids were out of school on Wednesday for Parent/Teacher Conferences, so I scheduled Jonah's yearly eye exam with Dr. Groves in Tulsa. This is the only Tulsa doctor that we still see, but I just really like him and think its worth the drive. Jonah doesn't like getting his eyes dilated at all, but he was very brave. He tried on some glasses, but his prescription really hasn't change, so Dr. Groves said we could wait another year before getting new ones. He did tighten up his glasses so they won't slide down on his nose so much. Jack tried on some glasses too, just for fun! I hope he doesn't ever need them, but he would sure look cute in glasses if he does! After Dr. Groves did Jonah's exam, I asked him when Jack should have his first eye exam and he acted surprised that we hadn't already done that. With the track record we have...all 3 big kids have worn glasses at some point...Jack needs to start eye exams now. Dr. Groves was nice enough to just go ahead and dilate Jack's eyes (much to Jack's extreme displeasure--you can imagine how fun that was) and do an exam while we were there. For now, his eyes look great! Maybe he will break the cycle and be our one kid with Brian's good eyesight!
Jack did not want to wear the dilation sunglasses at all...this is half smile and half cry right here. He took a good nap when this was over!
Jonah's hair was looking good on this day!
Jonah liked this pair, but they looked really big to me. I'm glad we get to wait another year before getting a new pair.
Oh my word! =0)))








No comments:
Post a Comment