Friday, January 14, 2022

Medieval Times

The cheerleaders went to Medieval Times on Friday night before the competition on Saturday again this year. I was so excited to take Jonah this year. I knew he would love it, and I was right! It was extra fun that his friend Kason was there and they got to experience it together. GMa took one for the team and stayed at the hotel with Jack. I was so thankful for this, because I was able to relax and just enjoy the evening. It was fun to watch Madi and her friends cheer for our knight. Some of those girls are crazy!! =0) Madi caught one of the flowers that our knight threw to the crowd, so that was fun too. 
The younger siblings!
They both got swords and had a little duel before the show started. 
Jonah was a big fan of the food and ate literally everything he was served, which was a lot. His tummy was kind of hurting by the end of the night, so he was glad to get back to the hotel to go to bed.
Madi sat with Taylor and Jayden.
Back at the hotel...
Jack loved the flag we brought back!
Looks like he and GMa had a very fun time! =0))) I think he got lots of piggy back rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment