Mackenzie had an OKBYC concert in Pawhuska on Sunday evening. This was definitely the furthest one we drove to this year. Thankfully most of them were much closer to home. She had to be there around 3:00 to practice, so the rest of us just had to kill time in Pawhuska. That would be great if anything was open in Pawhuska on Sundays! Sadly, all of the Pioneer Woman stuff was closed. Boo! It was a beautiful day outside though, so we took the kids to the park to play for a while. Jack thought he was big stuff, getting to play on the big playground with Jonah! I love these pics so much! I didn't get to take many pics of Mackenzie's concert, because Jack was being a little stinker, and I had to take him out of the room for most of it. It was a good day, but also a long day. I'm so glad she's doing the youth choir thing this year though! This pic above is my new fav...I just wish Mackenzie was in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment