I can't believe it, but Jonah was old enough to play in the Destiny league with CHA this year. They split the teams a little differently than in the past, and it was a mix of 3rd and 4th graders on his team. They practiced at Capitol Hill Baptist Church and his coach was Brad Couser. This season was definitely more competitive and challenging than what Jonah has experienced in the past. He didn't get to play all that much, but he had a fun time anyway and that's what matters most! It's been a few years since we've been in the Destiny league, and I forgot how LOOOONNNGGG the seasons are. They started games at the beginning of December & didn't wrap up until mid-February.
We always have the best fans!
Oh man this makes me laugh...we had to tell Jonah not to sit over there looking like he was passed out, not paying attention to anything.
I think Jonah's favorite part of basketball season was probably getting to ride to practice with Owen and Barrett, and eating Little Caesar's every time. =0) Since I had to pick Mackenzie up from play practice at the school at the exact time Jonah's practice ended, it took me and Brian to get everyone home on Tuesdays.
hahahaha! (At least he was watching the court instead of leaning back with his eyes closed!)
This is the "please stop taking my picture" fake smile look...

No comments:
Post a Comment