Monday, June 10, 2019

PreSMAK

The 2nd week in June is always our week to do SMAK/PreSMAK at South Tulsa & we always look forward to it! It's hard to believe this was Jonah's last year to participate in Pre-SMAK. Next year, he will be old enough to do big SMAK. (And I really can't believe this is Mackenzie's last year for SMAK!) =0(
I think this is my 10th year to help with SMAK and almost every one of those years I have helped with my friend Jill. She does an amazing job leading the group, and we always have a lot of fun! Connie & Jill's mom, Gail have worked with us the past few years and that has been so fun too. 
PreSMAK is from 10-12 Monday-Wednesday. Jonah had swim lessons at ORU at 12:15, so he and I left a few minutes early each day. Jonah was very nervous about swim lessons every day, and I can see it on his face in all of these pictures. He's our little worrier...I wonder where he gets that? Boo! 
Anyway, we had a fun few days at PreSMAK! 
Cash, Braylen, Jonah & Paxton 
Playing the Name Game!
Day 2:
Gail does story time & the kids love the felt storyboard she uses!
Day 3:
Practicing for the program on Wednesday night.
This game of Musical Chairs got a little intense! 

No comments:

Post a Comment