Saturday, June 1, 2019

Garrett Family Reunion

If its the first weekend in June, you can bet that there will be a Garrett Family Reunion! I'm fairly sure for my entire lifetime, that is when the Garrett Reunion has been held. Brian was still at FC getting ready for camp, but the kids and I went to the reunion in Harrah. We had to miss it last year, so it was good to be there this time. I know it always means a lot to Poppa that we are there. Days like this always make me miss my Grandma Jean & my Dad a little extra. 
Poppa Jim & his Great-Grands (minus Carver, who was out of town with Aunt Abigail). Baby Jameson joined the crew this year! 
The silent auction is always a big hit with the kids, because G-Ma spoils them! Jonah was beyond excited about getting this cool camping bag. It's actually a cooler, but it makes the perfect backpack for him! 
These two are buddies!
Poppa Jim is still the baby whisperer!
We love our Momma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment