Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Fun with the Easterwoods

True friendship really does stand the test of time and distance. We love the Easterwood's and love getting to spend time with them! Our 4 night slumber party just wasn't long enough! The girls (and Jonah--poor guy!) didn't waste any time making a list of fun things they wanted to do this week. Haha! I think we managed to cover all but 2 of them. 
Hanging out with your best friends, swimming at the Pierce's pool, getting Josh's snow-cones, going to SMAK, watching movies, eating pizza, playing games, going to Taziki's (always a must), and finally ending the week with a trip to Freddy's after the program...I'd say they had a fun week! =0)
Completely unplanned, they all wore stripes! 
Swimming & eating ice cream at the same time?! Yes please!
Madison & Gwen are the sweetest friends! 
Lunch date at Tazikis!
They begged so we took them for a late night swim at the neighborhood pool...it was way too COLD for swimming, if you ask me.
Getting ready for the program!
Celebrating the end of a great week at Freddy's after the program Friday night, then it was time to load up and drive home. Always sad to leave! 
Parting is such sweet sorrow...
I do not like this picture...but I do love this friend!
So thankful for these friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment