June is busy, busy, busy!! Pretty much full of Falls Creek during the weeks & relaxing at home and eating out on the weekends! (Because we have no food at home!)
Here are some misc. moments!
Eeeeekkkkkk!!!! We are going on our first family cruise next Spring Break! And the best part is that we are going with the Phares' and the Phillips'. I think there are going to be over 20 in our group and it is going to be a blast! I've always thought it would be so fun to travel with a group of friends like this. Brian is a bit nervous about getting seasick, but I think he will be okay! We have been on a lot of fun vacations, but this is something completely new that our kids have never experienced!
Can't wait!!
Equally disturbing and hilarious! Mackenzie would be a pretty cute boy, but I like her better as a girl!
I sent this to Uncle Clint and said, "Just in case you ever wondered what a brother would have looked like." The fun thing is that I look a lot like my brother in this pic! Snapchat is too fun! 

I found this bottle of baby lotion in G-Ma's bathroom closet...its amazing how smells bring back memories...made me miss my babies so much!
In Tulsa during SMAK...Mackenzie's been having headaches and saying she's seeing splotchy spots, so I took her to Dr. Groves to make sure everything is okay. She checked out okay!
We met Grandma Baldwin & Stephen & Tamara at Red Lobster for Father's Day dinner. It's been a long time since we've eaten there and it was SO good!
#truth
We couldn't wait to see Toy Story 4! It didn't disappoint! We love having this new awesome theatre right down the road from our house! 

Cooking a rare meal at home during the month of June! Spaghetti is always a crowd pleaser!













No comments:
Post a Comment