Thursday, April 5, 2012

Feeling Baby Brother!


I have been able to feel the baby move for a couple weeks now, but he is just now kicking hard enough for others to feel him. This was the day we got to G-Ma's house, and he was moving a lot. Brian got to feel him for the first time, and then the girls came over to feel. I don't know if they actually felt him or not, but it was fun for them anyway! It is so cute when they kiss my tummy or talk to "baby brother." I still remember Mackenzie kissing my tummy when I was pregnant with Madison & saying in her sweet little voice, "Keep gwowing so I play you!" This little boy is going to have lots of love when he gets here! And two little Momma's to help take care of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment