Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Children's Choir

On Wednesday nights, I get to help in Mackenzie's choir class. We have anywhere from 12-17 kids normally. On this night, Ms. Debbie asked Mackenzie & Bella to come up and lead the song "Making Melodies." Well, this is one of Mack's favorites & it was very cute...I could tell she was a little bit nervous in the beginning, but she did a great job! Her favorite part is at the end where everyone sticks their tongue out & tries to sing that way...silly kids! I had to run & grab my phone real quick so I could take a few pictures & videos. I love it that she has such a fun environment to grow up in, singing & learning about Jesus! Next year, I probably won't be a teacher in her choir class since I will have the new baby. I have so enjoyed it the past two years though! 
We do lots of fun crafts!
The playground is always fun!
Here are a few fun video's!

No comments:

Post a Comment