Tuesday, April 24, 2012

21 Weeks

I am 21 weeks pregnant & I was so excited to finally get to see a picture of this baby boy's face...I am already so in love with this little guy! What a little miracle he is! He is always quick to remind us that he is a boy, but this was the first time that we have really been able to see his face. He's so cute already, and I'm pretty sure he's going to look like his Daddy! Everything looks good, but at our appt today, we found out that he has a Choroid Plexus Cyst in his brain, just like Madison had. Dr. Nilson was very reassuring that everything else looks very normal & it is probably something that will go away soon, without any problems at all. His heart, arms & legs, and all of his other body parts look perfect...in fact, he is actually measuring bigger than average. Still, you never want to hear that there could be a potential problem with your baby. When I was told this with Madison, I was so scared & upset...this time, I know more about it & I feel much more confident that it isn't a big deal. However, we are still definitely praying for a healthy baby boy! We go again in 3 weeks to make sure everything still looks good. I can't wait to hold this baby in my arms!
Yep, definitely a boy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment