Here are some pictures that we took down by the pond...I love the pond in the backyard at G-Ma's house. I remember laying in my bed in the summer time as a kid, with the windows open & attic fan on, listening to the bullfrogs in the pond. And, the most magical memory in the backyard is definitely our wedding reception. It's hard to believe that we fit 300 people back there, but it is true!
Mackenzie & Taylor had the best time fishing & looking for snails in the water. I was just glad no one fell in the water! It is still amazing to me how grown up Mack is...I think I really notice it when she is around older kids. Madison had fun fishing with Daddy & playing ball with G-Ma. Later in the afternoon, Brian went with Jamie & Thomas to ride 4-wheelers & Taylor stayed with us to play. The girls were entertained for over an hour with caterpillars...they found several of them & let them crawl all over them. Mackenzie was just heartbroken (literally sobbing) when we had to let them go. She is so sensitive and emotional...I really don't know how to handle it much of the time!
This was a fun day from start to finish!
Oh, how I wish Pa were here to go fishing with the girls!
I wish I could remember what she was grinning this big about!
Here are the caterpillars!

No comments:
Post a Comment