
The only thing that would make me love this picture any more is if she were really USING the potty! She likes to sit on it & wipe with toilet paper, but so far there has been no success to potty training Madison! She thinks she is doing something, just by sitting there! I'm not sure how to teach her that she's not really accomplishing anything...she is very headstrong & stubborn, so I'm sure when she's good and ready, she'll do it. She is 2 years & 4 months old. Mackenzie was 2 1/2 exactly when she was potty trained, so we still have a few months before I feel like I am behind. Things have been so crazy this summer that I really just haven't had a chance to be very consistent with Madison. Once things calm down & we get back into a routine, I'm sure she will learn. In the meantime, she just likes to take off her diaper & run around the house naked. I am constantly finding her discarded diapers...she likes to be free!
No comments:
Post a Comment