Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gotta Love Build-a-Bear

Here is our collection of Build-a-Bears! From left to right: Bunny, Pinky Flamingo, Katie Bear, Bubblegum, Ellie, Lamchop, Pinky Monkey, Daisy (I think!), Diamond the Fox, and Abby Kitty. Some of these are Mack's and some are Madi's, but we have fun playing with them all. Ellie & Lambchop aren't actually Build-a-Bear's, but Mackenzie has always loved them! We had a lot of fun playing & dressing them all up in different outfits today. Brian just loves it when I say we are going to Build-a-Bear...even though we have a ton of outfits, accessories & animals, it is still fun to go in there & it's hard to resist buying new things! A big thanks to Kari & Lexi Romoser for passing on most of this Build-a-Bear stuff to us. The girls absolutely love it. (And so do I!) I think these stuffed animals have more clothes than I do! It's a little excessive...I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment