Sunday, July 17, 2011

Picture, Jump, Picture, Jump...

The girls looked so cute in their new matching outfits I found at Children's Place, so of course I wanted to take a picture of them. They were playing together in Madison's bed, and the only way I could get them to pose for a picture was to "play a game" where they could JUMP, and then stand still and smile for a picture, and then JUMP again, etc.! They thought it was great fun & I got great pictures, so it was a total success! (The only thing that would have made it better is if Madison didn't have a ketchup face!)When I look at pictures of the girls where they are matching like this, I really am amazed at how much they look alike! Their hair & skin color is exactly the same, and their facial features are very similar. I wonder what a little boy would look like...he would definitely be CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment