Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Funny Little Girls

It was nice to have at least a few relaxing days at home before our next trip began. The girls went straight to their rooms to play when we got home. I know they miss their toys & things when we're gone. They have been playing with baby dolls a lot recently. I heard Madison yelling for me over and over, and when I walked into her room I found her like this...sitting in her little baby bed! Then, of course Mackenzie pulled her bed in there and hopped in too! (Can't let little sister get too much attention, now can we?!) I love, love, love to listen to them play together. It is so cute now that Madison is old enough to pretty much have whole conversations with Mackenzie. Sometimes Mackenzie can completely understand her and interpret what she is trying to say, when I have no clue! I love my little babies! I remember bringing Madison home from the hospital and laying her in the little bed that Mack is sitting in here. She fit just right in there then....it's hard to remember them being that small.

These dress-up pictures really crack me up! I know I have SO many pictures of them in dress-up costumes, but I really can't help it! They are just so funny. They came up with these outfits all on their own. Mackenzie came into the living room and says, "ANNOUNCING, the Cowgirl Mackenzie & the Ballerina, Madison!" or something like that. She is all about being announced and making a grand entrance! We had a few fun days with Daddy before he left for Brazil...we went out to eat, watched lots of movies, and played. Summer has been great, but I won't lie...I'm ready for things to slow down and return to a normal routine, so we can spend a little more time at home doing fun things like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment