The pool at our hotel was wonderful! It was almost too warm, but that's my kind of swimming pool! We went to Walgreens and bought some pool toys and had a great time in the pool for over an hour Thursday evening. We were the only ones there for the longest time. I was so proud of Mackenzie! Last year she was very afraid of the water, and while she is still very timid, she floated around in her floaties & ring by herself and jumped off the side of the pool several times. Madison is a little fish, with no fear of the water at all! She jumped in over and over and went right under the water and popped up all grins. We are really going to have to watch her this summer around the pool. The girls' both looked so cute in their swimsuits! We got a lot of compliments and comments about how cute they were this week. This is what Madison does every time I tell Mackenzie to put her arm around her for a picture!The curtains were perfect for playing Hide and Seek!Madison looks a lot like her Daddy when he was little right here.The view from our 19th floor room. It was so nice!It takes sooo long to get everything ready to go to the pool. Just when we thought we couldn't possibly be forgetting anything else, we realized that we had forgotten something, so Daddy had to go back for it. The girls sat so still and waited patiently for him to come back!Madison jumped in over and over and over... She knew her Daddy would catch her.I love this picture! I just couldn't help myself...this was just a picture waiting to happen! Cuter buns I have never seen! (Madison, I'm sorry...I know one day you won't like these pictures. These baby buns were just the cutest things ever though!)The End!
No comments:
Post a Comment