
I was so excited about Mackenzie's "Spring Sing" at ELP! For weeks, she has been singing songs that she has been learning. She would just be playing in her room or coloring, and I would hear her singing them. So Cute! My favorites were "Each Of Us is a Flower" and "Oh, my mother has a special name, It's M-O-M-M-Y" and "I Have a "Hello!"...well, okay I really loved them all! I was also very happy that Mackenzie was in the front row, on the corner, so I could see her very well. We sat right on the front row and I think I smiled the whole time. Amidst all of the kids up there, I could hear Mackenzie's sweet little voice. She never missed a word or a motion! I love the picture above...when she saw me, she gave me an "air hug!" How sweet is that?! She was also very excited that she and Brooklyn were wearing the same dress. I have to admit that I teared up a few times. I am SO thankful for the Early Learning Program at STBC, and for all of the wonderful teachers that have poured so much love and time into Mackenzie this year.

Praying with Pastor Ted before the performance started.

We did the Pedge of Allegiance without a flag...it was awesome!










No comments:
Post a Comment