Thursday, May 19, 2011

Such a Sweet, Stubborn Girl

Madison is so sweet & stubborn right now. She is such a little cuddler and still loves twirling my hair, especially when she is tired. She is really starting to talk a lot. Yesterday she said her longest sentence yet. I was about to go to Wal-Mart and she came running and said, "I WANT TO GO WITH YOU!" It was clear as a bell! She is also going through the "MINE!" stage. She is very possessive of her things. Especially her blanket that G-Ma made her. She doesn't even want me touching her blanket! Oh, how she makes me laugh. She can definitely hold her own with her big sister. Something we have had a hard time with is teaching her not to color on herself or the furniture with markers. It doesn't matter how hard I try to hide them or get rid of them, she still manages to find a marker and color on herself. I can't tell you how many times I have had to spank her or put her in the corner for this. I will say, "Do you understand why Mommy had to get on to you, Madison?" and she just cries and says, "NOOOOO!" She is very sensitive and will just burst out in tears if someone talks harshly to her or around her. Even if they weren't really getting onto her. Her feelings get hurt very easily. She is also very good at having fits...she will just fall flat on the floor if she doesn't get her way. I have heard that her G-Ma was very much like this as a little girl! This morning she found one of my dresses and kept pointing to herself, so I put it on her. It was a little low cut, but she loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment