Mackenzie has wanted to go to a Renaissance Fair for years, but it has just never worked with our schedule. Until NOW!! Finally, a few weeks after her birthday, I took her, Shelby and Kenzie to a Ren Fair at the OKC Fairgrounds. She was so excited and went all out--she went thrifting to find this outfit and even got some elf ears! I love it that she has friends who share her interests. She and Kenzie especially are kindred spirits when it comes to things like this. They both bought crowns while we were there, and Mackenzie also bought a sword. It has something to do with Lord of the Rings, I think?! I don't remember exactly, but she was so excited when she found it. The girls had a cheer party at Lori's on Sunday afternoon right before this, so it was a little rushed getting to the Ren Fair. We made it though, and the girls had a great time! Lindy came and walked around with us too. This was the perfect "birthday party" for Mackenzie's 17th birthday! =0)
Beautiful girls!


















No comments:
Post a Comment