I watch this family on YouTube play fun games all the time, where they win prizes, so I thought it would be fun to do this with our kids. I went to Wal-Mart and bought all kinds of little things (candy, small toys, etc) and I put money and gift cards under some of them. Under one cup was an egg though...and whoever picked that one got the egg cracked on their head. This was so much fun!! Mackenzie was the unlucky one, and she was such a good sport about it. Madi's laughter over this was hysterical...she would have been singing a different tune if she were the one getting an egg cracked on her head! This was just a fun day at home together. We also made the kids play Risk, which they got bored with way fast...what in the world?! It was also very hard to play that game with Jack, but he kept wanting to mess up all of the army men.
I really, really love having my house decorated for Christmas! We have thought about getting rid of this entertainment center, but this right here is why I can't do it. So pretty!
What I love the most though, is spending time like this with my favorite people in the whole world!
Of course money was the most popular prize!
Jonah was happy with his oreo's!
I didn't play, but I had fun setting this up for them!
Madi's face! LOLOLOL!
I love Mackenzie's fun, easy-going personality! She took this like a champ!
World domination is happening at our house tonight. Our kids don't love this game as much as we do! They got bored way too fast! #australiaisthekeytowinning


























No comments:
Post a Comment