Friday, November 24, 2023

"Black Friday"

We went "Black Friday" shopping, even though that isn't really a thing anymore, the day after Thanksgiving. I miss the days of searching the newspapers on Thanksgiving to make a game plan and getting up super early to get doorbuster sales. We didn't go super early, but the girls and I grabbed Starbucks and met GMa at the mall to do some Christmas shopping. Fun, fun times with my 3 favorite girls! Teenage girls are EXPENSIVE!! There is no end to Madi's Christmas list...she loved everything she saw and tried on. Mackenzie is a little harder to shop for, but she found some things she liked too. We shopped from morning to night, and ended our day at Cane's. I've gotta say, I do love the simplicity and convenience of shopping on Amazon from my comfy couch at home! 
"Black Friday" isn't what it once was, but we still managed to spend a lot of money! #teenagegirlsareexpensive #timetwo #wortheverypenny
My Mom and Grandma Jean were part of this original Black Friday crowd, and you better believe I had a Cabbage Patch doll! 
Here is Mackenzie's Christmas list:
I wish I could make my hair look like this!
Madi will just take the entire Sephora store!

No comments:

Post a Comment