Saturday, November 11, 2023

Game Day State Runners-Up!

These girls came home with the Game Day State Runner-Up title...2nd out of around 30 teams. So very proud of them! Not even gonna lie--cheer competitions stress me completely out. You would think I was the one getting out there to compete, lol! Sorry, Madi...you get that from me. (see text picture below) The way this one works is all of the teams perform, and then the top 6 have to perform again in a final round. In the end, we came up just a bit short to Heritage Hall. But wow--2nd out of 30 teams is still so amazing! Have I mentioned how busy cheer keeps us? #cheerislife (insert upside down emoji face) I kind of have a love/hate thing with the busyness of cheer...I love that the girls are a part of an awesome team and all that comes with that...but I don't love how time consuming it is. In the end though, days like this make it all worth it! And when you watch their routine, it is easy to see why it takes so much time...I am truly amazed at all they do.
Now the girls will turn their focus onto getting ready for Nationals in January!
Great job, ladies!
Performance One:
Finals:
This made me laugh so hard...this is an absolutely perfect depiction of how different Mackenzie and Madi are when it comes to things like this. So funny! 
Jack was ready to cheer the sisters on! 
I'm basically holding my breath the entire time. I don't know why though--the girls do an amazing job every single time! 
We DEFINITELY have the best mascot, by far! Not only does Cru look good, her choreography is on point! 
Loved having GMa and Grandma Baldwin there this week! 
Freshmen girls! 
Really tired...let's go home! 
Taking the floor:
Top 6 announced:
Game Day State RUNNER-UP!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment