Wednesday, November 22, 2023

November Misc

I am so grateful for this life we get to live. Of course it isn't always perfect...far from it, actually...but it's pretty great! Here are some of our everyday memories from November.

We went to Youth Forum at Falls Creek while the kids stayed with GMa.
I tried something new this year and made these cookie decorating kits, as a fundraiser for the girls' mission trip this summer. So fun and cute! I was very busy with Thanksgiving cookies in November.
That's a lot of cookie dough...
And a lot of cookies!!
It still catches me off guard sometimes when Mackenzie drives off...watching your kids grow up is so bittersweet. I'm very thankful she's such a careful drive though! 
A throwback to baby Jonah...so precious! 
I went to a College prep night Mr. Moore had at the school...I got lots of good information, but this was the most important thing I wrote down for sure! 
Got my blonde back and it feels so good!
Christmas tree cakes are the best! 
Drowning in homework...so proud of how hard she works!
The girls sang at the Fine Arts Gala.
Pre-Game Day State-Dinner!
I made cookies for them!
Gracie's birthday party
This picture of our medicine cabinet feels like an adequate depiction of life right now...chaotic and all over the place. sigh
Oh man...this is so me. I just don't get to lay in bed nearly enough!
Laying in bed with a lit Christmas tree is ultimate!
Mackenzie went to the Advance conference with Brian and got to be a part of this cooperative program thing, as a GoStudents participant.
Working on homework before basketball practice.
He pushes all my buttons and is so much work...but I love him to pieces.

Bahahahahaha!
Christmas music, all day every day.
We had a Thanksgiving meal and Lord's Supper at ECC.
I don't remember what this was about, but they were all working really hard on something.
Jonah totally threw us under the bus and made it sound like we make him take care of Jack all night long and he doesn't get any sleep. We now have some new rules about the iPad...I had no idea he was watching it when he couldn't sleep in the middle of the night. Will Jack ever sleep normally in his own bed, by himself?! UGHHHH!!! I really don't know what to even do about his sleeping situation.
Mackenzie got strep throat at the end of November. She also had an ear infection & pink eye...not much fun for her.
Jonah had to make a family tree and he chose to do a Christmas tree. Pretty cool! 
Jack was entertained by this balloon forever!
Like Father...
Like Son...
So it begins...
Jonah is very patient and gentle with Jack...most of the time anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment