Saturday, November 11, 2023

Deck The Halls

I waited until November 11th and I couldn't take it anymore! It was time...
All the haters who think decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving is a terrible idea...well, just too bad for them! Having my house decorated for Christmas makes me so happy. And the night we decorate the tree is one of my favorite days of the entire year. We only had one ornament casualty, thanks to Jack of course. I get so busy with cookies over Thanksgiving and especially during the month of December, that it just makes things so much better if the house is already decorated ahead of time. Now we are ready for the most wonderful time of the year! 
I'm going with BETTER...everything is better when the Christmas tree is up! 
I'm not sure who thought this was funnier...Jack or Daddy. 
This dove ornament was a gift from my friend Jordan when I was probably 11 or 12 years old. Jordan was killed by her husband at the end of August. That's hard to even type out. So brutal and senseless and very, very sad. 
HAPPINESS

No comments:

Post a Comment