We started out Spring Break at Falls Creek for YEC this year, since it was cancelled back in February because of covid regulations. Brian is the hardest working, most servant-hearted man I know. It is always a privilege and a joy to serve by his side.
We drove down Saturday to do set up, and then the actual event started Sunday evening and went until Monday afternoon. We got to spend a lot of time with Jamie and the Open Door group, which is always great fun! Madison's friend Madelyn was there with Northwest, so she spent some time with her too. I got a little glimpse into what camp is going to be like with a toddler this summer...eeekkkk...I'm realizing it is going to be a lot more work than last summer, if that's possible!
When we left Monday evening one of our kids said, "I can't wait to be back this summer!" Followed by a "me too" from another one. Spending your entire summers at camp year after year is a lot...I'm so glad they still love it!
Yep, they still love the Green Room!
The girls and I helped organize and alphabetize the name tags.
It is COLD riding around on a golf cart in the winter!
And this is what I mean...he just didn't want to come in, so he laid down and refused to stand up.
Oh, boy.
He needed a nap...
It was so cute when Jack saw his Daddy on stage!
"Hey, I know him!"
This was week 2 for me to not have any Diet Coke. I just had to hold a can in my hand to see if I could handle not drinking it. No big deal. HA!
Again...
Oh. Boy.
Loved hanging out with Thomas! He's going to have a baby boy soon! Can't wait!
Jack playing Simon' Says...so funny!
Open Door met in our room to make their strategic action plan.
One Arm, Two Arm, None
Cuties!
Getting geared up for golf cart rides again!




























































No comments:
Post a Comment