Sunday, March 6, 2022

Madi's Family Party

We celebrated Madi's birthday with our family on Sunday afternoon. This was the weekend of her friend party Fri/Sat too, and Brian also spoke at a DNOW in Norman on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning. It was a BUSY weekend! But our girl is worth it all! 
Madi decided she wanted to do ice cream sundaes instead of cake or cookies, and that was OKAY with me! I was so relieved actually, because I just didn't have time to really make anything. I always love having all of our family at our house on party days!
After a full weekend of being celebrated, I think it's safe to say that Madi felt special and loved!
Not sure I'm ready for her to be a teenager, but ready or not...here we go!
I feel like she should still be this size!
The Stitch sweatshirt she got from Grandma Baldwin may be her favorite present of all!
I'm pretty sure Brian made a comment about how she could pretend like this rug was a dog. 
Uncle John's cards are always exciting! =0)
Madi made these streamer curtains!


No comments:

Post a Comment