This is literally what Spring Break looked like for us...it felt strange to not be on a trip somewhere...but it was also really nice to just spend some down time at home. The kids all built things in Minecraft together, so at least they weren't just shut in their rooms doing nothing. We were together, and that's what matters most! 
Meet Liberty the fish! Somehow Madison managed to find the prettiest beta fish I have ever seen in my life! Why am I surprised?! I really hope this fish doesn't die next week!
Brian and I took Mackenzie to the movies one day during Spring Break. Madi stayed home with the boys!
I was apparently missing Diet Coke really bad about now, because I video'd this ad before the movie started. LOL!
She'll have him drinking coffee in no time! =0
Jonah is a Lego master! I am really so impressed by how well he follows the instructions and can build hard Lego sets with hardly any help at all.
Spent the first part of March prepping for a 13th birthday party!
Coffee date with daddy!
I don't think he liked sitting on this cow!
I had a minor--okay--major--meltdown over our dining room table when I was cleaning for Madi's birthday party. I sprayed the table with some kind of cleaner and it basically ruined the table. I scrubbed and scrubbed, but it took the tarnish off the wood everywhere I sprayed. All of a sudden, I burst out sobbing over it, right in front of the kids. This is literally probably the nicest piece of furniture we own...and I thought I ruined it. Brian came to the rescue with some Old English though, and you can't tell anything was wrong with it at all. Thank you, Lord! 
Love this song and the message it gives. TRUTH
Wednesday night dinner date at Tazikis while the kids were at church!
These right here will make your life better! 
This is my favorite viewpoint in our house. 
Kayla and I were complaining about our minivans the other day...this pretty much sums up how I feel in the school parking lot.
We went to the lake and spent a night at the end of spring break.
The girls managed to find a recipe and make cookies from scratch all on their own! Without butter, even.

















No comments:
Post a Comment