Friday, October 23, 2020

A Very Special Date Night

This boy is going to make some lucky girl very happy one of these days! For now, I get to soak up all of his sweetness!
I asked Jonah earlier in the week if he’d like to go on a date with me...he has been excited all week! When I picked him up from school today, he hopped in the van with the biggest, sweetest smile on his face and he said “I bet I know why you look so pretty...because we’re going on a date!” Oh my heart!!
🥰💙
(I got my hair done and it was curly, which is not normal these days, so he was certain I had gotten all fancy for him!)
☺️
So it was just me and Jonah tonight..dinner and arcade games at Cicis (Jonah’s pick...)
😬
and a trip to 5Below. Very simple, but we both loved it so much!
A few weeks ago, Jonah made a comment about missing sitting in my lap. It made me realize that he might be needing a little more attention from me these days. He was the “baby” for almost 8 years, after all, before Jack made his appearance. In the busyness of this season, I want to make sure each of my kids feels special and loved by me. Really thankful for this one-on-one time with Jonah tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment