Sunday, February 16, 2020

Monster Jam & Madi/Momma Time

Brian took Jonah and Mackenzie to Monster Jam on Sunday afternoon right after church, and Madison and I had a girls day! Jonah was so excited that he was getting to go with Owen, and I think its safe to say they had a FUN time!! These pictures and videos make me laugh! Uncle Stephen & Eli, Owen & Matt McConnell, and JP, Parker & Gavin Craig all went with them. 
Jonah's favorite monster truck was "Sharky," or Megalodon. Grave Digger won, but Jonah just kept telling me how much of a show-off he was. LOL! I'm so glad they had a great time!
Madison and I went to CiCi's for lunch & then we came home and painted nails and watched a movie together. She loved the one-on-one time & so did I! 
I think he was just a bit excited...hahaha!!!
Mackenzie looks like she's having a blast...hahaha! 
I definitely can't reach my toes anymore, so you can be sure I was loving this!! =0) I even got glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment