Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Moms Chapel

February 12th was Mom's Chapel at school with Madison & Jonah. I started out by going to Jonah's classroom and watching them do their morning routine & then doing a Readers' Theatre of The 3 Little Pigs for us. I was so proud of his reading!! Then I went to Madison's classroom and got to see some of her recent work, before heading to the auditorium for Chapel. I loved this time with them so much...this pregnancy has really wiped me out and caused me to spend much more time laying in bed than normal. I felt so, so sick the day before this, so I had G-Ma on standby just in case I couldn't be there. Really thankful I woke up feeling better though...I would have hated to miss this! 
Oh, how I love my babies! (And oh how I miss Mackenzie being a part of all of the elementary things like this, this year!)
Mrs. Crabb made the sweetest video of the kids answering questions about their moms...I'm going to try to get the video to attach here. I don't remember the exact questions, but Jonah's answers involved me sleeping and laying in bed...he's pretty much got this thing figured out! #sigh #readyfornormalcytoreturn #pregnancyisnotmyfriend
"My mom likes to...sleep"
"Her favorite food is...salid"
"The best thing she cooks is...spgedey (spaghetti)"
"Her favorite thing to do to relaxes...lay down"
And my all time favorite...
"She is really special to me because..."hse mens evrfing too me" (she means everything to me)."
Precious. Precious. Precious.
I like how he spelled my name! =0)
Madi waited very patiently for me to come to her classroom...I wish I could have been in both places at the same time. 
This was a picture of her Mt. Vernon! Can't wait to go there with her next year.
Her food chain picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment