We are halfway there...20 Weeks Pregnant!!! Every day has been hard...I just don't enjoy being pregnant and it is so hard physically, mentally, and emotionally on me. I definitely think that being so much older this time has made it just that much more difficult. But I am very proud that I have made it to the halfway point, and I am hoping that maybe this second half isn't quite as difficult as the first half has been. We'll see...
I had to wear a holter monitor for 48 hours this past week because of the irregular heartbeats I have been having. I notice it all throughout the day, but mostly at night when I lay down. Also did an echocardiogram...thankfully that came back good! The holter monitor did show a lot of abnormal beats, but nothing that is harmful. The doctor gave me a beta blocker to try, but after taking it for 4 or 5 days, I decided I didn't want to take it anymore. It just made me very tired, and I didn't like the way I felt. Thankfully, within a few weeks, my heart started beating more normally again. She told me that would hopefully happen as I got closer to the 3rd trimester. I'm so thankful that this issue seems to be resolving itself.
Oh man...this is just exactly how I'm feeling these days...like that big fat roll of toilet paper, wishing I could have my skinny body back! And to think, I thought I was fat, even when I was skinny. This is going to teach me to appreciate myself more, when I get back to where I was before I got pregnant.
Give me ALLLLLL the lemonade! During the second trimester, I wanted lemonade all of the time!
I haven't bought very many maternity clothes at all this time around...trying to just make do with as little as possible. This was one of my favorite maternity shirts though.
I went for the echocardiogram on Valentine's Day...nothing like looking at the inside of your heart on the day of love! It was strange to feel the irregular beats and also see them happening on the screen at the same time. I am so thankful there was no major issue with my heart though.






No comments:
Post a Comment